International Sales Manager - Digitalization of the Wood Industry
- Location: Vienna
Moonvision is a B2B technology leader in the field of AI visual object recognition with a successful product-oriented market strategy. With our software solutions and services we shape the future of quality assurance in the automotive industry and industrial applications through the use of artificial Intelligence (AI). International customers such as Audi, Webasto, SAP or VOITH already trust in our smart solutions. Would you like to be part in shaping the future of the world of tomorrow? Then become part of our team!
For the further development of our software solutions and services we are looking for a International Sales Manager in Digitalization of the Wood Industry (full-time)
Your benefits at a glance
- a young and dynamic team with highly motivated colleagues
- flat hierarchies and solution-oriented teamwork
- working with renowned international customers
- an exciting and dynamic industry
- fair payment and performance-related bonus
- lots of benefits
- flexible working hours
- You offer interested parties and existing customers innovative MoonVision software for industrial automated quality inspection and measurement of logs.
- You address production managers and quality managers in the industrial paint shop and carry out demand surveys.
- Your technical know-how makes it easy for you to recognize and understand the sometimes complex requirements of your leads and to create an individualized implementation plan.
- You argue the added value of the MoonVision solution, create offers and close deals.
- You will accompany the customer through the implementation of the projects, thus winning long-term partnerships.
- Responsibility for sales and customer development of customers / partners relation
- Existing network in quality management (ideally from wood-processing companies)
- Completed technical education (e.g. degree, HTL or apprenticeship) with focus on wood or wood technology
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably of technical products for quality assurance
- Already achieved success in leading growth processes in SaaS services
- Curiosity and drive for innovative technologies
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Fluent German and English
- High team and communication skills, organisational talent, Hands-On mentality
- Ready to travel
- Experience in working with MS-Office and common marketing programs
For your engagement in our company we offer you
- an innovative, young and dynamic team with international clients
- Ability to work independently desirable
- a fair employer, who appreciates excellent work and encourages and challenges every team member
- a quiet and motivating working environment in one of the Europe's most beautiful metropolises
- A minimum salary of 2.500,00 Euro gross according to the collective IT agreement. More possible depending on qualifications, motivation and experience.